The Inn at TamayoLocated in the historic village of Saugerties, Café Tamayo is housed in an 1864 building which has many unique features. Chef /Owner James Tamayo is a 1981 graduate of The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY. He then worked in a variety of fine hotels and restaurants, including the Whitehall Hotel in Chicago, and in New York City at the Plaza Hotel, Greene Street Cafe, and The Russian Tea Room.
For room reservations:
- Call the Inn--845-246-9371
- Call our cell--845-706-1287
- Email us at: email@example.com
Conveniently located just one mile from exit # 20 of the NY Thruway. There are many lovely places for breakfast in the village of Saugerties, and dinner at Café Tamayo always features the best of Hudson Valley's local products. Rhinebeck, Woodstock, Kingston and Hudson are all within a half hour drive, as are many of the beautiful Hudson Valley Historic Houses, various sporting activities and other sights.
We are members of:
- Ulster County Bed and Breakfast Association
- Saugerties Chamber of Commerce
- Saugerties Lodging Association
- Saugerties Historic Society
- Pure Catskills
- Founding Board Members of Saugerties Farmers Market